Let’s be clear. This Co-Op is intended for razors that ladies use, not for lady razors. It’s a well documented fact that the difference in quality between womyn-marketed shaving accoutrements and their male counterparts is negligible, but that the price difference is seismic. So, we just want to know what you use to get unwanted hair off your body—simple! So ladies, what is your go-to razor brand for armpits, under carriage, legs, and unwanted facial fuzz?
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More things that are worth it:
- Antiperspirant (Women’s) | Co-Op
- Ballet Flats | Co-Op
- Blow Dryer | Co-Op | Worth It
- Blush | Worth It
- Curling Iron | Worth It
- Deodorant (Women’s) | Co-Op | Gear: Sam’s Natural
- Dry Shampoo | Co-Op
- Garment Steamer | Worth It
- Shapewear | Worth It
- Slip | Worth It
- Touchscreen Gloves | Co-Op
- Washer Bag | Worth It
Image by Jim Cooke, source photo via Shutterstock.
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.