Nail polish, ostensibly a way to cover your haggard cuticle beds, is actually a highly intricate ritual involving alone time, scented candles, and silk pajamas. It’s the most unnecessary of unnecessary luxuries. And yet, we live for that shit. Now, we want to know what nail polish brand you swear by. Here are some ground rules: Mark in the comments what brand of nail polish you use, and describe its coverage, and application. Feel free to tell us your favorite color too, but you’re nominating a brand, not a specific hue. And without further adieu, please delight us with your nail secrets.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More things that are worth it:
- Antiperspirant (Women’s) | Co-Op
- Ballet Flats | Co-Op
- Blow Dryer | Co-Op | Worth It
- Blush | Worth It
- Curling Iron | Worth It
- Deodorant | Co-Op | Gear: Sam’s Natural
- Dry Shampoo | Co-Op
- Face Mask | Co-Op
- Snow Boots | Co-Op
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.